This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Below are the some of the new features of SQL Server that has been discussed in this course:
- Discussion around servicing SQL Server (Service Packs, Cumulative Updates, Hotfixes)
- SQL Server use of automated update
- Users with passwords (contained users)
- User-defined server roles
- In-place upgrades of data-tier applications
- Appendix with intro to AlwaysOn, High Availability and Replication concepts